DH Ryan Architects are an award-winning architecture design firm that provides architectural services to institutional, commercial, and residential clients. The firm enjoys a reputation for innovative design, highly personalised service, and efficient management of the most complex construction and renovation projects.
Founded in 2002, DH Ryan Architects offer full architectural services, from program development and schematic planning, to construction administration and interior design. Our approach is to deliver cost effective solutions to our clients requirements both in terms of build cost and life cycle costs. We pride ourselves on our high levels of consultation and personal service.
Our Design Philosophy
- DH Ryan Architects believes that design emerges from an intensive dialogue with the client, the site, and the program. The balance between these forces is the primary goal of our design process.
- To this end, we work simultaneously from the "inside-out" and the "outside-in" to achieve an architecture that integrates the site and the program.
- We firmly believe that the architectural response to and fulfillment of our client's aspirations is the true measure of the success of our work.
- Rather than being driven by an overriding design style, DH Ryan Architects is driven by an overriding design intent. We strive to create structures that are intimately connected to function and context, and that achieve a degree of craft and detail that elevates them to the highest level of both beauty and practicality.
All Architects must be on the Statutory Register. You can check the register at www.riai.ie
- Thurles Chamber Enterprise Centre.
- Thurles CBS School Extension.
- New Pharmacy in Thurles Town Centre.
- 5 no. one-off private dwellings.
- Cabragh Wetlands Interpretative Centre.
- Thurles Medical Centre.
- Passive House Thurles.
- Thurles Sarsfields Social Centre and Sports Hall redevelopment.
- New Shopping Centre / Re-development of the old Erin Foods Factory, Thurles.
- Freshford Childrens Centre Phase 2.
- 7 no. one-off private dwellings.
- Limerick Institute of Technology Tipperary, Thurles Campus- proposed extensions.
- 7 no apartments complex.
- Office fit-outs in Nenagh and Roscrea.
- 3 no. one-off private dwellings.